Career and Placement Cell
The institution has a Career Guidance and Placement Cell. A placement officer is the head of the cell. The cell disseminates career and employment information. Students are provided with adequate information about research aptitude & entrepreneurial skills by organizing industrial visits. College invites resource persons from industry for informal discussion.
The cell creates career awareness among the students by conducting the following activities.
- Workshops on personality development
- Workshops on career development
- Workshops on Interview preparation, how to write competitive examinations etc.,
- Campus interviews are conducted regularly by Sheelavant Jewelers and ICICI Bank through our Placement Cell and a handful of our students have got placements.
- Placement Cell Conducts “Soft Skills Development Programmes”
Structure of the Cell
Prof. Smt. S.B.Kabbinad